Implementation as of November 1, 2019
Shareone SAS (headquartered at 6 rue de poissy, 78810 Feucherolles, France), as the person in charge of treatment, attaches great importance to the protection and respect of your privacy. This policy is intended to inform you of our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of the information you are required to provide through our platform (the "Platform") accessible from the website. www.remembr-app.com, our web platform, our Chrome extension or our mobile applications. Shareone SAS and/or the Services provided will then be designated as "Remembr," "we" or "our."
As Remembr evolves, we may need to update this Policy to keep pace with changes in the Service, our operations and applicable laws.
For significant changes that affect the collection, use, disclosure or retention of personal information, or for other changes requiring your prior consent in accordance with applicable law, we will provide you with send a notice to the registered email address before any changes.
Iv. The information we collect
We are likely to collect and process the following data:
1. The information you give us directly
By using our Platforms, you are required to provide us with information, some of which is likely to identify you ("Personal Data"). This is especially the case when you fill out forms (such as the registration form), when you participate in one of our games, contests, promotional offers, studies or surveys, when you contact us – whether by phone, email or any other means of communication – or when you tell us about a problem.
This information includes:
– The data necessary to sign up for the service we provide on our Platforms or to access any other service provided by us. This includes your email address and password. This information is mandatory. Otherwise, Remembr will not be able to provide you with the services offered by our Platforms and you will not be allowed to create an account on our Platform;
– Details of financial or accounting transactions carried out on our Platforms or by any other means, including your payment card information;
– Details of your visits to our Platforms and the content you have accessed;
– If so, your responses to our surveys and questionnaires and the opinions you left to assess the quality of the Service, this information is likely to be used in research and analysis of behaviour User
The data we may ask you to provide when you report a problem with our Platforms or services, such as the purpose of your request for assistance;
2. The data we collect automatically
– During each of your visits, we are likely to collect, in accordance with applicable legislation and with your consent, if applicable, information about the devices on which you use our services or the networks from which you access our services, such as your IP addresses, login data, types and versions of internet browsers used, types and versions of your browser plugins, operating systems and platforms, data about your browsing routes on our Platforms, including your journey on the various URLs of our Platforms, the content you access or view, the search terms used, download errors, the duration of viewing your device's advertising ID, interactions with the page, and any phone number used to contact us. Among the technologies used to collect this information are cookies (to learn more about this, please refer to our Cookie Charter).
– We also collect information about your use of our Platform (such as the number of User Content created, your number of User Content changed or deleted, your registration date, etc.) that are likely to to be used for service optimization purposes.
– We provide a variety of services that allow you to effectively manage your relationships. Depending on which services you choose to use, relationship information can be collected. Your contacts suggest a certain relationship between you and the people or organizations they represent. Your contacts can explicitly indicate the nature of the relationship. We may also infer the strength or nature of a relationship based on the presence or absence of certain contact information, such as mobile phone numbers or key dates, as well as common items such as addresses physical or organizational affiliations. Information about inferred relationships can also be based on how you interact with individual contacts, such as how often you access or change them.
– We collect information from third-party services when you use the Service or obtain information from other sources, including but not limited to, public or licensed APIs ("public data"), and combine this with information we collect through services. We do not control, monitor or are responsible for how the third-party services providing your information process your personal data. If you link or log in with a third-party service (e.g. Google Contacts), the third-party service can send us information such as the names and information on your contact list. This information varies and is controlled by this service or according to your permission via the privacy settings of that service. We collect this information to provide a service that best meets your need for contact management, including, but not limited to, the centralization of all your contacts within the Platform.
– Other sources: To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic or interest data, from third-party service providers and/or partners, and associate this information with information we have about you. We may receive information about you and your activities, whether in or outside of our Services, through partnerships or about your experiences and interactions with our partner ad networks.
3. How long it lasts to keep your data
With the exception of personal data categories that may be retained for different periods of time, your Personal Data is archived after the following periods:
– 5 years after your last use of our Platforms, if you have not closed your account;
-1 year after your account closes.
The following categories of Personal Data are likely to be retained for different durations:
– Financial data (e.g. payments, refunds, etc.) are kept for the duration required by applicable tax and accounting laws;
– If your account has been suspended or blocked, we keep your data for a period of 2 to 10 years from the suspension in order to avoid any circumvention on your part of the rules in force on our Platforms.
V. Who are the recipients of the information we collect and why do we pass this information on to them?
We use, store and process information, including personal data, to provide, understand, improve and expand our services, create and maintain a safe, secure environment that complies with our legal obligations.
1. Additional limits on the use of your user data
We also work closely with third-party companies that can access your Personal Data, including: – Social
networking platforms that can offer you features that allow you Include information from your account on your own platform in your Remembr p
rofile – Our business partners on the website from which we can possibly advertise for our
services; – The subcontractors we use in technical services, payment services, identity verification or analytics providers.
– Third-party services that can offer you features that allow you to integrate into the Content Service through APIs. The Service's use of information received from APIs such as the Google Contacts API will comply with Google's limited usage requirements.
We only share your data with the above-mentioned third parties in the follo
wing cases: – When we use a service provider to execute any contract between you and us or to provide or improve our services ( for example, in the context of payments made via our Platforms); – When
we use search engine and analytics providers to improve and optimize our Platforms; – When you expressly request it
(for example, when using authentication methods provided by social networks), subscribe to a service provided by one of our partners, ask for an offer or a good plan from one of our partners); – When we have a legal obligation
the event that we sell or acquire a business or assets, in which case we reserve the possibility to share your Personal Data with the potential seller or buyer of that company or these assets.
– If Remembr or all or part of its assets are bought back by a third party, the data in our possession will, if necessary, be transferred to the new owner.
– In accordance with applicable legislation and with your consent when required, we may aggregate data about you that we receive or send to our business partners, including all or part of your Personal Data and information collected through cookies. This aggregated information will only be used for the purposes described above.
– We draw your attention to the fact that if you decide to let us access some of your information, including your Personal Data, through connection services made available by our business partners, their privacy policies is also enforceable. We have no control over the collection or processing of your data implemented by our trading partners on their own platform.
2. Additional limits on the use of your Google user data
The Service will only use access to a permission to centralize your contacts and their information in the platform such as names, phone numbers, photos, email addresses, postal addresses, businesses, urls and metadata.
Iv. Targeted advertising, emails and SMS that we send you
In accordance with applicable legislation and with your consent when required, we will be able to use the data you provide us on our Platforms for commercial exploration purposes (e.g. to (i) send you our newsletters, ( (ii) send you invitations to our events or other communications that may be of interest to you and (iii) display targeted advertisements on social media platforms or third-party sites).
With regard to promotional emails, you can withdraw your consent at any time by (i) clicking on the opt-out link provided in each of our communications or (ii) by contacting us according to the terms and conditions described in Article 12 Below.
We may share with partners or service providers a hashed identifier from the personal information you have provided to us (such as your email address) in order to advertise to you when you visit the websites, applications or platforms of these partners and service providers.
For example, we may participate in Twitter's Personalized Audiences and Facebook's Custom Audiences services. For more information on the privacy protections put in place and respected by Twitter and Facebook for these respective services, click here for Twitter and here for Facebook. You can opt out of certain ad targeting and retargeting services by going to the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out page or the Network Advertising opt-out page Initiative (Advertising Boards Initiative). We may also share a hashed identifier from the personal information you have provided to us (such as your email address) with service providers who help us manage and monitor the effectiveness of our Marketing.
Vii. Is your data transferred, how and where?
When you use the Remembr Service on your computer hardware, for example using our downloadable app, the Content you save is stored on our servers that are located in France, hosted by AWS.
Please note that Personal Information and Content submitted to Remembr will be transferred to a data centre located in France. If you enter information through the Service, you confirm your consent to have that information, including Personal Information and Your Content, be hosted and accessible from Remembr.
Viii. What are your rights to your personal data?
You have the right to receive a copy of your Personal Data in our possession ("right of access").
You also have the right to object at any time for reasons related to its particular situation, (i) the treatment of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or treatments carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest (" right of objection").
You have the right to limit the treatment of your Personal Data ("right to limitation"). Please note that this right only applies if (i) you challenge the accuracy of your Personal Data for the duration of your Personal Data allowing us to verify the accuracy of your Personal Data; (ii) in the event of illegal treatment on our part and you require a limitation of their use rather than an erasure, (iii) we no longer need personal data for processing purposes but it is still necessary for you to process it. Finding, exercising or defending rights in court; (iv) if your right of objection is exercised during the audit period as to whether the legitimate grounds we pursue prevail yours.
You have the right to file a claim with the relevant supervisory authority or to obtain redress from the competent courts if you consider that we have not respected your rights.
You also have the right to portability of your data, that is, the right to receive the Personal Data that you have provided to us in a structured format, commonly used and readable by the machine and the right to transmit that data to a other person responsible for the treatment ("right to portability").
You also have the right to set guidelines for the fate of your Personal Data after you die.
To exercise these rights, you can contact our Personal Data Protection Delegate in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in Article 12 below.
Ix. Cookies and similar technologies
For more information, see our Cookie Charter.
X. Confidentiality of your password
You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password we have chosen for you to access your account on our Platforms.
You agree to keep this password secret and not to share it with anyone.
Xi. Links to other websites and social networks
– emailing our data protection representative at email@example.com
– or by sending us a letter to the following address: Shareone SAS – To the attention of Grégoire Chantegrel- 6 rue de poissy – 78810 Feucherolles – France